Welcome to Bergen Optometry
Your Eye Doctor in Hackensack, NJ
To our valued customers, an update from Bergen Optometry about COVID-19
The health and safety of our patients and staff remain our top priority. Effective June 1st, we have resumed routine eye exams to meet your eye health needs.
If you are running low on contact lenses, you can reorder them over the phone and we can mail them to you.
If you have questions, please call our office to speak to an eye doctor.
In light of the recent outbreak of the COVID-19, we want to ensure the safety of our patients and employees. We are taking steps to ensure wherever enhanced sanitation measures are possible, that they are being implemented.
Additionally, we ask that you read the following protocols so that we can ensure everyone's safety:
- Patients who have a fever, respiratory illness, or have been or have a family member who have been in contact with another person with confirmed COVID-19, should get tested for COVID-19 and delay their appointments 2 weeks from the time they have recovered.
- Patients who have recovered from COVID-19 must wait 6 weeks after treatment and be tested again before requesting an appointment.
- Face covering will be required before entering the office.
- If you are a new patient, registering your information on our website before your appointment will reduce community contact.
- With the exception of pediatric patients or others requiring a caretaker, we ask that you come alone for your visit. Spouses, friends and family members may be asked to wait outside.
- Unless you’re looking for new glasses, we may ask that you wait outside or in your car until the doctor is ready to see you.
- If you are looking for new glasses, a technician will assist you with frame try-ons. These frames will be collected and sanitized before returned to display.
- Our counters and public contact areas will be frequently sanitized.
Thank you for your understanding and stay safe.
Call us at (201) 342-4255 today.
Welcome to Bergen Optometry in Hackensack. Dr. Joie Brody-Sendroff and the Bergen Optometry team strive to provide the best in optometry services. We invite you to browse our website to learn more about our optometry services and join our patient family by scheduling an eye exam appointment at our Hackensack office.
Bergen Optometry is a full service eye and vision care provider, accepting both eye emergencies as well as scheduled appointments. Patients throughout the Hackensack area come to Bergen Optometry because they know they will receive the personal attention and professional care that is our foundation. Dr. Brody-Sendroff and our team are dedicated to keeping our patients comfortable and well-informed at all times. At Bergen Optometry, we will explain every exam and procedure and answer all of our patients' questions. Additionally, at Bergen Optometry, we offer vision financing options and will work with vision insurance providers to ensure good eye health and vision care for all of our patients.
Our Approach to Optometry
Our one-on-one approach to optometry makes Dr. Brody-Sendroff and the Bergen Optometry staff the eye and vision care providers of choice in the Hackensack area. Our Hackensack optometrist offers the following services: complete eye exams, contact lenses, glasses, glaucoma testing, and pre- and post-operative care. For a complete list of services, visit our services page or call our Hackensack office at (201) 342-4255.
At Bergen Optometry, we are dedicated to providing high-quality optometry services in a comfortable environment.Call us at (201) 342-4255 or schedule an appointment today online.
Dr. Joie Brody-Sendroff
Hackensack Optometrist | Bergen Optometry | (201) 342-4255
348 Main St
Hackensack, NJ 07601 5803